The quarterly magazine "Making Business" is a project intended to convey editorial opportunities are available for businesses and professionals associated with ASPIM Europe, Malta and UniKey PACE Consortium.
The editorial policy will be geared to the promotion of economic growth paths and will highlight investment opportunities in different sectors and international arenas.
The quarterly magazine "Making Business" is also addressed to professionals working in the field of production and trade and, therefore, will develop thematic technical-professional legal and tax issues.
- international Economics
- industrial strategies
- world Energy
- world Cooperative
- Security and Territory
- Law and Business
- Bank and Business
- Our consultants (short post about the new tax, and the right for the company)
Sources of funding
- Advertising sales companies (immediate source)
- Purchase of page space for items on commission (Source to be implemented in the short term after the magazine has gained some credibility and visibility)
- Annual subscriptions (source of long-term after finding a continuous interest from readers)
Members of ASPIM
- Members of other Associations consortium to ASPIM
- PACE Consortium Members
- Format Magazine
The Magazine A4 will be in print and online with the possibility of contact with the e-mail address book "Our Consultants". The number of pages will not exceed 25.
Research Group CEFF'S
Referrals ASPIM Europe
Sponsored by: ASPIM Europe, Unikey Malta, PACE Consortium